Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

DON'T OPEN SEPHORA CREDIT CARD! IT'S SCAM!

I went to shop at Sephora when I purchased and the seller lady asked me to open a credit card and get a discount. I thought it was normal. Today I got a notice message, and I found out someone using the dark web  purchased my card every single month. After I got my credit card, I never activated it. So how do scammers use my card? I have called customer service so many times. Problem not resolved ! Now they don't dispute and cancel the card for me, they don't tell me what the order details, stole my personal information, made my bank credit dropped. They also said they posted on my new credit card and asked me to pay $200, and that he'd help me. That was ridiculous. I am very disappointed with how Sephora is cheating their customers and I feel unsafe!!!!!! Please, please, I hope Sephora takes seriously the credit card problem. Thank you!

Re: DON'T OPEN SEPHORA CREDIT CARD! IT'S SCAM!

Hi @Ayosayo I'm so sorry to hear about this! Please contact Comenity Capital Bank directly for further assistance, as Sephora does not have access into their system to look into it for you:

1-866-841-5037 (Sephora Visa)

1-866-864-7787 (Sephora Visa Signature)

1-866-702-9946 (Sephora Credit Card)

Thanks!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing