Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health

Hi

i’m a workholic

i work a lot

I would like take better care of myself. In the evening I do facials, I use Vichy soaps. I'm looking for a good product to apply to reduce my dark circles under my eyes. And also good candles. I love fruity smells

Re: Health

So nice. U got it girl!

thats nice post 

I think you need to rest and sleep more. There are things that can't be solved with cosmetics. It's about your health. To be honest, I'd address a doctor and ask for vitamins and supplements you can take to feel better. I can also suggest checking the Vitality Extracts reviews here . This company offers health products. I bought essential oils from them and was pleased with the result as I could avoid taking pills when I suffer from headaches.

@mewique @Westcoasty For dark under eye circles, I have super dark silvery under eye circles and the SEPHORA COLLECTION Brightening Eye Cream with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid 0.67 oz/ 20mL works absolutely amazing for me! It did take about 2 weeks to see results. 

@Samtian   Thanks for the recommendation! And the timeline - I never know how long to wait to see results.

@Westcoasty Of course! I remember testing it to review it, I never except any eye creams to work so I was surprised when I saw a difference a couple of weeks in. 

@mewiqueI'm still looking for the holy grail for dark under-eye circles myself! So I'm only going to reply to your question about scented candles.

My favourite candle brand on here is NEST New York. They do a lot of seasonal scents. Right now my two favourite summer scents are NEST New York Grapefruit Candle and NEST New York Lime Zest & Matcha Candle as I prefer fragrance that's not sickly sweet. However, if you want something sweeter, my perception is that this scent smells more like toffee than chamomile (and I love it): NEST New York Driftwood & Chamomile Candle 

Self-care is always an excellent idea. 🙂

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing