Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: April 2024!Monthly Favorites: April 2024!

Greetings, BIC! I hope this month has been treating you well; I know I’m in the mood to see some more spring weather in full force. But forget April showers – I want to know if you made it rain during the Sephora Savings Event or opted to shop your own stash this spring. 🛍 Whichever the case, I hope you’ve discovered (or rediscovered) some fun beauty favorites worth sharing!

Here’s what I’ve been stoked on for the month of April:

Now, you know what to do, Community! Hit the reply button below to share your own April favorites. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

Finally made time to gather my April faves - heavy skin focus as I’ve been trying to get remotivated and get my skin back in shape! There’s a lot, but I loved all of these! 

IMG_4014.jpegIMG_4003.jpeg

Danessa Myricks Beauty Groundwork: Blooming Romance - Palette For Eyes, Brows, Face & Lips - such pretty unified color story! 
Hourglass Veil™ Hydrating Skin Tint Foundation - so dewy and literally keeps my skin soft, plump and hydrating all day. 8 is warmer toned, I thought I’d be lighter, but this one gives just enough extra warmth to my skin. Love love it.

Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Reflection - gifted by BIC last year, this is one of few items with a noticeable use - its half empty! 

Kosas Plump + Juicy Vegan Collagen + Probiotic Spray-On Serum 3.38 oz / 100 ml - reintroduced, it’s so good!

fresh Rose & Squalane Deep Hydration Oil-Infused Serum 100 mL x have been on a hydration campaign and this is lovely.

Blüh Alchemy Multi C serum, from my Boxwalla organic skincare sub box - just fished this one, very herbal and fresh.

Saint Jane Beauty Body Ritual Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 4 oz / 120 mL - this came in the Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit and it’s wonderful! 
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Eye Gel-Cream 0.5 oz / 15 ml - this is the older packaging but just getting to it d it feels so nice and doesn’t irritate my eyes or cause any breakouts on my ccheeks. 

Tulip from my garden, also an April fave! 

Whew, I can’t believe I finally did a monthly faves, haha! 

Great choices!! I love the kosas also 🙌 @sister13 

@sister13 that palette is very interesting,  will need to take a look at it

It’s not perfect, like I kind of want the powders to be in a bigger pan to be more accessible, but I love it! It’s so easy to put together a look and makes it simple to have everything all together in one.And I’m any seem to capture the pretty colors in swatches but then it looks lovely on!  @CorgiMommy 

What a gorgeous tulip and set up @sister13 ! The HG Tint is a favorite for me too! 

Thanks! I was supposed to plant enough flowers that I would not feel

bad cutting some, but I still don’t want to cut any since they look so pretty in the yard! @Sunnysmom 

@sister13  The tulip from your garden is beautiful!! Great choices for April! 

Thank you! I’m loving my tulips, this one got knocked over by the pup, lol. @ather 

Knowing super late but better late than never right!!!

IMG_0693.jpeg

This month I can’t seem to stop using these!

iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Pimple Paste 0.5 oz / 14.5 g  omg this is magic! I had a few I could feel coming up and I used it once and it literally made them dissolve nothing left of them!

Vegamour GRO Revitalizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set for Thinning Hair  ok so I was telling @jaaayp  I didn’t like it but this month I noticed my hair felt extra soft when I used it. So I have changed my tune and now I think once I get through what I have I will repurchase this one! 
Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Happi Scalp™ Scrub 6.0 oz/ 180 mL  is a great way to really cleanse my scalp. I love how easy it is to apply! 
MERIT Bronze Balm Sheer Sculpting Bronzer Clay  im not much for sculpting my face but this makes it me proof!

Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm  ( @TeamBIC ) thank you for including this in the Christmas gratis. This is so good. It’s been helping me remove my stubborn mascara!!

@ather 🤣 I have pimple paste on right now!!

Great pics! I’ll have to try that pimple paste. I have avoided the patches because I felt like they were creating more prolonged and deep issues when I tried to use in the past on emerging pimples. I love the Green Clean too. @ather 

@sister13  you definitely should! It’s so good!! I find the patches work for a specific pimple but I think this paste will work for lots of different types!! 

Great favs @ather , I especially like the looks of the Merit Bronzer if it’s sheerish? Terrific if it’s easy to use! 

@Sunnysmom  Thank you! The merit bronze goes on a nice colour but it blends out beautifully!! Definitely a love now!! 

@CorgiMommy  It’s just so good. 😊 

OOOOoooooOOOOHHH @ather is this vegamour something I need to try now???!?!?! I am very curious about the pimple paste. Is it better than pimple patches????? I would love to see bronzer swatches irl... if you love it.. gotta see if it would work for me!!!

Also... do you set your cream bronzers or do they live free 🤔 

@jaaayp  Omg you might need to try the Vegamour! I at first was like meh. 😑 but few weeks ago I wash my hair and because I am pretty busy especially in the mornings I let it air dry and I usually can just brush it at work and it looks fine. And I noticed on the days that I wash with the vehamour it is way better than when I use the other brand in my shower. So the next time I washed my hair I waited and felt it again and I was right it was way softer. Looked and felt way better. So now I am hooked!  I’ve been wanting to try the new K18 shampoo and conditioner I think @itsfi  might have picked it up? Or am I crazy!! 😝 The minis might be worth a try! That’s what I did. I usually pick up a full size and hate it and I’m stuck so I’ve been just getting the mini or samples when possible to really try it! 

Ok! So the pimple paste is hands down better than patches. Literally it’s magical. I use to love patches but lately I notice I use them and they don’t really work or it takes so long to work. This pimple paste is so good. I had 2 spots that I could feel under the skin. The kind that are sore immediately and you know they will be bad ones. And I used it before bed. It stays on all night even with the crazy way I sleep. And I washed it off and the spots never broke through my skin they literally dissolved! Like magic! I’m not sure if it’s because it’s not Salicylic Acid base I believe it’s sulphur base. Maybe my skin needed a change up? Not sure but it is lovely. My face is so clear right now! 

So I am loving the Merit bronzer. I will add a swatch tomorrow when I have more light. But I have it in Clay and it’s perfect for my skin tone which means it should be perfect for you! I don’t normally set my face. Maybe I should. But I just apply and leave and it looks great all day. I’m sure it could be set with powder. I’m pretty dry 90% of the time I try not to use too much powder. I wonder how it compares to the SC contour stick! 

YOU ARE RECOMMENDING TOO MANY THINGS @ather !!!! I love it though. Keep them coming (says the person who's on a low/no buy). I am definitely adding the pimple paste to my loves though because I LOVE the products that work for under the skin pimples, cystic pimples?? As for the shampoo and conditioner.. @itsfi and i were just talking about the full showers we have (i also have backups in my drawer for the current 2 sets in the shower)... also, idk girl, that vegamour serum left me high and dry 😂😂😂

Bronzer Stick though... very very curious 🤔... just... curious... LOLOL

@jaaayp  I’m sorry!!! Also said by a girl on a low/no buy!! Yes the pimple paste even works on under the skin and cystic pimples! I had one today. I could feel it by my eye. I was on a course from home and as soon as we took a break I put it on and now it’s gone! Literally amazing!! Hmmmm I’m not sure about the shampoo and conditioner since the oil didn’t work out for you. But if I ever see a sample I’ll send them your way!! I just like how it makes my hair feel so soft! Although I have a box of DS so I won’t be purchasing more until that box is empty! And the contour is amazing! But you like the SC so maybe that one is better? I’ll stop you from all but the pimple paste lol. 😝 

237 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • giphy
  • Monthly Favorites: April 2024!
  • IMG_3466.jpeg
  • IMG_2717.jpeg
  • IMG_4267.jpeg
  • IMG_20240423_092924617.jpg
  • 1000016971.jpg
  • 17140665891176635189327228839923.jpg
  • IMG_1414.jpeg