Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty

Price Matching?

I have been and tried to be very loyal to Sephora over the past few months so when I went to buy a new flat iron and other products I happened on a better price at the salon across the hall from my local store. When I mentioned it to a beauty advisor I had every reason to believe that they would be able to match at least the price of the flat iron which was 20.00 cheaper. I was also able to get a duo of my favourite volumizing shampoo and conditioner even tho I don’t need either yet. (I’m still on my first bottle of shampoo that I bought in July and just started my second conditioner), but nothing like being prepared! Besides Sephora does not sell these sizes but also never attempted to offer any discount as this was a huge discount at 80.00 for the set. So if they would have even offered a reduced price on the flat iron I would have likely bought at Sephora and saved my shampoo for later. But they didn’t. In fact they said something to the effect that since chatters is not a department store or a regular chain they could not offer the discount. I beg to differ as their are chatters salons all over Canada and they are likely the largest sellers of hair and bath products in the country. Because of sephoras short sightedness they lost a sale of 150.00 and it could have been more. Now I may pull from using the fresh line and go back to a line at shoppers. I’ve already bought a bunch of Lancôme items thru them to supplement what I bought. I hope you are happy Sephora, I was happy with your service but when you won’t price match I won’t be a customer for long.

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing