Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

We need to stop the 9 and 10 year olds destroying Sephora!

These kids do not need to be going into Sephora and destroying all of the products! Don't get me wrong if the kids parents are okay with it, then let them go in but DO NOT DESTROY THE PRODUCTS! I feel like these kids aren't understanding all of the money people pay for these expensive products. It is just being wasteful and disrespectful! You can go in but just don't be rude. Respect the employees and shoppers!

Re: We need to stop the 9 and 10 year olds destroying Sephora!

Amen you are speaking the truth .. @Graciegworllll3  😉

EXACTLY!!! I only order online now! Kids just need a good sunscreen and lotion. They don’t need retinol and acids!

@Graciegworllll3 i have to agree with you.  If you are under 14 you should be accompanied by an adult in any store.   

I agree girls 14 and under don't need retinol or any expensive skin care . I think  they need to be accompanied by an adult .they should respect the Sephora employees and stop bombarding them and harassing them .

Being 17 I totally agree

@Graciegworllll3 
I do agree although while I don’t feel like they’re “destroying” Sephora (or at least the one I’m at 😉 although the feeling is mutual sometimes) I do feel like they don’t need hardly  any of the things they are buying. In my opinion younger kids should be having fun with makeup they can dress up and play with, like colourpop and stuff, they shouldn’t be wanting drunk elephant products ‼️with retinol ‼️or anything that shouldn’t be used on young skin-it could mess their skin up before they start getting to the age where they can actually break out. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

@Cowgirl1300 This is so true! Although at my local Sephora, there are 10-year-olds making a mess and trying out retinol... but I totally agree with you!

@Edithgworlll17 @Graciegworllll3 

Literally so glad ppl are agreeing with me on this lol 😂 

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing