Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What is your favorite fruit?

I know it is such a weird question but because spring is among us what is your favorite fruit? I decided to try dragon fruit and it was kinda gross (no offense to people who like dragon fruit). My favorite fruit is green grapes and blackberries.

Re: What is your favorite fruit?

I love the melons 🍈 give me some honeydew , watermelon ,cantaloupe 🍉 it helps with alot of things including skin health inside and out . @ThatGirlMadi , also do love the berries  too ..fresh or frozen.

@CocoLancome28 Great choices ☺️ oddly enough I don’t really like melons or honey dew it is the only fruit besides dragon fruit I don’t like lol. Have you ever tried Tajin seasoning? Tajin is good on fruits like melons and cantaloupe.

@ThatGirlMadi I love fruit!!! Melons, berries, nectarines.   Anything sweet!  The sweetest apples I've found are Ambrosia.

Pineapple, lychee & pineberries (white strawberries) - a mid-afternoon refresher @ThatGirlMadi

4.12.2024 Pink Smoothie.jpg

@itsfi that sounds awesome!

@itsfi That looks so good it is making me want smoothie myself ☺️

Pineapple! 🍍

@ThatGirlMadi I forgot cherries, I eat them by the hand full when they are in season.

Delicious thread idea @ThatGirlMadi 

I have really fond memories of hunting wild (black and red) raspberries, strawberry's and blueberries in the summer. They grew everywhere out in the country, you just had stumble up on a good patch. I love fresh picked berries so much, they are definitely a favorite.

Front the grocery store I'd have to say Pomegranates when thier in season. ❤️

@CynthieLu we used to pick wild strawberries when I was little, too, though not often. They were so delicious!

That's a beautiful memory @makeitup305. ❤️

I went on a huge blueberry pick last summer, it's was so good because we got loads of fresh berries. I find they taste so much better than anything we get in the stores. 😉

@CynthieLu I know. In the US I find the fruit less flavorful in general (unless it's peak season). A couple of months ago I tried Candy Heart grapes and they were so sweet and delicious I was blown away. 

I grew up in Costa Rica so I was spoiled with fun fruits. My favorite fruit might be mamey, it's just so incredibly delicious. It's followed closely by green mangoes (they are small and not as sweet as the big orange ones you can find in the US, even when ripe). We used to peel off the rind then eat them with salt and lime juice. Mangoes (the ones you find here) are also super delicious when they're slightly underripe and you eat them with a little Tajin or Chamoy. Gosh my mouth is watering just thinking about it lol Costa Rica also has a small guava that is very sour but so delicious. We make it in juice and add sugar. Other less common fruits (at least here) are soursop/cherimoya, "manzana de agua", "jocote", rambutan, and a specific type of passion fruit. I feel like I didn't appreciate them while I had them available since I no longer live there, and now I eat them often whenever I go back.  From the US, I like blueberries and strawberries the most, since you can add them to anything and give them just a little extra flavor.  

Oh wow, so many delicious fruits. I haven't heard of some of the ones you mentioned @makeitup305 but I can tell you have fond and delicious memories of them. 😀

@CynthieLu Some of them are pretty unique! I'd love to travel to Asia and try some of the native fruits there one day!

Trying the fruits of the world would be a fun adventure @makeitup305 🙂 

@ThatGirlMadi - I'm not much of a fruit eater.  My consumption has gone up though since I learned how to make smoothies thanks to @itsfi . 🙂

Outside of smoothies I like:

Asian Pears

Avocados 

Olives

Strawberries

Prunes

Black Plums

Nectarines

Blackberries

Pink Lady Apples

Pomegranates 

Ooh yes Pink Lady apples are so delicious! 🙂 @Titian06 

@Titian06 Pink Lady apples are superior. If you haven't tried Cosmic Crisp when they are in season, they're amazing as well. 

Thanks for the suggestion, @makeitup305 ! 🍎💖🍏

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 80 replies
  • 181 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos9
  • IMG_3201.jpeg
  • IMG_9891.jpeg
  • IMG_2545.jpeg
  • Pineberries.jpg