Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What is your favorite fruit?

I know it is such a weird question but because spring is among us what is your favorite fruit? I decided to try dragon fruit and it was kinda gross (no offense to people who like dragon fruit). My favorite fruit is green grapes and blackberries.

Re: What is your favorite fruit?

@itsfi so many good choices. Some of these fruits I have never heard of but I need to try them ☺️

Ohhh, which ones are you interested in trying @ThatGirlMadi

@itsfi all of those a yummy 

I love fruit year round @CorgiMommy but there are some exceptionally delicious ones that come into season in the spring! 

@ThatGirlMadi  This list is hard to narrow down; I love too many fruits. 😅 In no particular order: 

• Pink Lady apple 
  • Peach & nectarine 
  • Satsuma 
  • Lychee 
  • Red grapes 
  • Mango 
  • Watermelon 
  • Picholine olives (olives are fruits, not veggies; fight me 😂

Honorable mention: Honeycrisp apple, cantaloupe, Granny Smith apple, Sumo, strawberry, and blood orange. 

Did I mention I love too many fruits? 

@WinglessOne I love fruit too, you have some great favorites 

@CorgiMommy  I didn’t wanna end up posting an entire page-scroll length of a list 🤣 so I put in extra effort to cut my list “short.” That meant leaving out bananas—especially red bananas, which I used to be able to find here but rarely do anymore—and Bartlett pears (green and red), plums, rambutans, pomelos, certain types of tomatoes, and more varieties of apples. Seriously, I could make a long list of nothing but my favorite apple varieties. 😅 Hooray for fruit!

@WinglessOne (You listing ever fruit to ever exist 😅) I would not considered olives a fruit or vegetable they are almost their own thing. 

@ThatGirlMadi  And that’s the short version of my list. 🤣 There aren’t many fruits I dislike. I hate Red Delicious apples. I love raspberries and blackberries but hate getting their seeds stuck between my teeth, so I don’t eat ‘em whole very often. 

Olives are botanically a type of fruit. So are tomatoes, but I left specific tomato varieties off my list. 😅 Besides, most people do think of tomatoes as veggies, but kinda put olives in their own category. Picholine is my favorite type of olive—heck, it’s one of the few types I like. 

@ThatGirlMadi fun question, I have three grapefruit, passion fruit, and pineapple.

Great choices @CorgiMommy  what about Apples 🍎 they are sweet or tart depend on your preference..  high in natural fiber . @ThatGirlMadi 

@CocoLancome28 i enjoy apples but I am sensitive to them so I  have to be careful what variety I eat.

@CorgiMommy I love pineapple

I love this question!!! @ThatGirlMadi  I love your picks have you ever tried grapes frozen? And mine is grapefruit! 🫶

@peculiarzmakeup I have never tried frozen grapes. I will today ☺️

@peculiarzmakeup Update: Frozen grapes are like candy. I used green grapes but I think it would be best with red or purple grapes. Thank you for the suggestion ☺️

Yes!! So glad to hear it 😊🙌🍇 @ThatGirlMadi 

You gotta! It’s so good! Let me know how you like them 😊🍇🧊 @ThatGirlMadi 

Conversation Stats
  • 80 replies
  • 181 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos9
  • IMG_3201.jpeg
  • IMG_9891.jpeg
  • IMG_2545.jpeg