Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

Good to know, omg thank you for the details @makeitup305 ! I'm just gonna keep it on the my loves and see if I wanna pick it up next sake (if that) I still wanna smell it as pineapple 🍍 is my jam LOL 😆 

@makeitup305 Ohhhh I like the sound of Mood Ring!  I'll have to check that out in store some day! You'll be smelling great all summer!

@missjeanie I hope you get a chance to sniff it! It seems to be a bit polarizing in the reviews so definitely try it first if you ever decide to pick it up.

Great haul!  The eyeshadows look lovely @makeitup305 

@CorgiMommy I highly recommend these 3 shades. I haven’t tried any of the mattes or shimmers. The last time I bought an SC shadow was like 7 years ago. The packaging has been a little tricky to open, though. 

@makeitup305, yaaay, for getting the ND highlighter. It looks so good on her in the video she made. Hope you like it. 

Oh that Soft Services buffing bar is now solely for the soles of my feet. Too harsh anywhere else.

@itsfi I really like the ND so far. I’m looking forward to trying it the way she did in her demo. 

The Buffing Bar was mostly for my boyfriend. He usually uses the Dr. Squatch heavy grit so he’s used to scratchy soaps but this one is even more intense. He’s just going to use it lightly to exfoliate his arms and thighs where he has some KP. It’s not for the tender skinned !

Oh the perfume sounds lovely!! @makeitup305 

@lmaster I really enjoy it! It reminds me of gummies. Some people in the comments didn’t like it but I’m a fan!

Great hauls! Mood Ring sounds like a beautiful scent, @makeitup305.

@curlychiquita I really like it, it’s a fun summer scent.

@makeitup305  Oof, yeah that Soft Services Buffing Bar Exfoliating Body Bar for KP and Ingrown Hair (2 pack) 7.5 oz / 221 g is intense. I have to be gentle with it too, and use it only on my KP areas and as a pumice stone for my heels. It does the job, just a bit too enthusiastically. 😅

Glad Sephora honored the 20% discount for your post-sale exchange! I might check out those new Sephora eyeshadows next time I’m in-store. I think I saw your swatches elsewhere and they look beautiful. 

@WinglessOne I was so impressed with these shadows! I'm wearing Twinkle Twinkle today and it's sooo pretty. Some of the other glitter shades were on the chunkier side but these are smooth and very sparkly. I haven't used the Buff Bar myself yet, I'm a little scared but using it as a pumice sounds like good idea. My elbows could probably benefit from it, too.

The price matching was unexpected! I didn't even ask for it because last time I asked they said no, and that was a few years ago.

@makeitup305  awesome hauls! I just picked up the ND highlighter too but haven't tried it yet. Glad Sephora matched your sale discount! 

@makeitup305  thanks for the tips! I can't wait to try mine!

@caitbird ND knows how to make a good highlighter. It looks great buffed in, almost like when you used a baked gelee highlighter. I haven't tried it the way she did with the Hy-gen primer but I'm intrigued. If you use some cream highlighter or setting spray over it, it looks even better.

@makeitup305, ahhh this sounds wonderful.

@caitbird& @makeitup305 , enjoy!

This is a fun haul @makeitup305 ! The LM concealer looks nice. Have you worn it yet? Thoughts? The Sephora shadows sound terrific too. 

@Sunnysmom I wore it today for the first time. So far I think it's good, not great but I also didn't put eye cream on this morning or use a color corrector (my usual steps) so I think it has potential for greatness. I 1000% recommend these shades. They are so sparkly and beautiful.

Sephora spring sale stragglers: 

Hey, I remembered to include samples in a haul photo for once!Hey, I remembered to include samples in a haul photo for once!

Swatches & notes: 

Spoiler

Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix - Multi-Use Eye, Cheek & Lip Waterproof Liquid Pigment Dreamsicle and Sundaze - 2 of the new pastel Colorfix shades. I knew at least one would find its way to my cart, no matter how much I tried to resist. I wondered how close Sundaze is to Rock Candy’s base color, so I included RC in my swatch photos. 

I’ll be washing Rock Candy glitter off that hand for the next few days. :DI’ll be washing Rock Candy glitter off that hand for the next few days. 😄
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Brow Harmony Flexible Lifting and Laminating Eyebrow Gel 0.15 oz / 4.5 g - when I realized I already had an unopened backup of Ami Colé’s brow gel, I decided to get a backup of Rare Beauty’s during the sale instead. I still prefer AC’s for a more natural look, but RB’s is good for rebellious brow hair days. 

maude Wipe - water-activated, biodegradable wipes 10 Wipes - thanks again @danielledanielle for reminding me to restock! I use these primarily as travel/on-the-go hair towels. For the way I typically wash, style, and dry my hair, these big absorbent cloths are perfect—and I can get 3-4 uses out of a single cloth by rinsing them between uses. Plus, their initial dry puck state is a major space saver in my bag.

Luna Daily The Everywhere Spray-To-Wipe - Fragrance Free with Prebiotics + Vitamins C+E for Sensitiv... - after testing and liking the mini size as an on-the-go non(or less)-drying hand wash (not necessarily a sanitizer, but something that can remove crumbs, grease/oil, any sticky food sauces, various types of ick, etc.), I discovered it might be refillable—so I bought a full size. I wish the FS was larger and cost a bit less, and I’m sure I can find less expensive options (besides prepackaged wipes) at my local Target or elsewhere. But for now, this’ll do nicely. 

The Luna spray and Maude wipes sound like they are great for traveling @WinglessOne!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing