Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

My oh my, May is here! ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ It's time to show off all the magical must haves you picked up this month.

Let's give our hauls a moment to sparkle and shine! โญ

1000017278.gif

๐ŸŽ‰And of course a huge shout out to all the May Birthday Beauties! ๐ŸŽ‰

Wishing you all the most magical month. ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ

1000017279.gif

May also holds a special day for all the Mama's, Aunts, Grand Mama's, and all the ladies who play a special role to the kiddo's in thier lives. ๐Ÿ’ Happy Mother's Day to all of you! ๐Ÿ’

If you are pampering anyone this month, we'd love to see what you've picked out. ๐Ÿซถ

Happy Haulin! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ 

Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

@HeatherAriana Great haul!

Congratulations on getting one of the new low lighters from DM @HeatherAriana. Have you swatched it yet? ๐Ÿคฉ

Great timing to use Sephora $ reward and GC on some new releases! Much appreciated! ๐ŸŒธ Some new loves were discovered! 

IMG_1951.jpegIMG_1808.jpeg

Spoiler
IMG_1953.jpegIMG_1962.jpeg

Kaja Dewy Bar Blush & Lip Balm Fig Smoothie - this surprised me. Really creamy and a bit of a glow in it. 
Nรฉcessaire The Deodorant Gel - With 5% Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and Niacinamide Eucalyptus - this is fantastic! Iโ€™ve tried so many natural ones and this really truly works. Takes a minute to dry down but oh boy it lasts! Chefs kiss for deodorant! 
bareMinerals ORIGINALโ€‹ Mineral Veilโ€‹ Set + Protect Talc-Free โ€‹Setting Powder โ€‹Mineral SPF 25 PA++โ€‹ 
Benefit Cosmetics Splashtint Moisturizing Dewy Lip Tint 17 Heat Wave - love this formula. Buildable, great long-lasting stain, smooth and comfy.
caliray Mini Come Hell or High Water Volumizing & Lengthening Tubing Mascara 0.18 oz/ 5.5 mL - @curlychiquita reminded me how terrific this mascara is. ๐Ÿค— I just love it over my others as a last big push.

Love the rewards this go round! Saie Dew Blush Blendable Liquid Blush Chilly is a favorite that I use under powder blush. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper Hot Cherry mini is the right size for me as a non-gloss girl to use as a quick pop over a lipstick. 

Iris&Romeo Mini Lash Up Peptide Volumizing, Curling & Lengthening Mascara Friesian Black - was excited to try this and ooh itโ€™s terrific. It was so natural and buildable on its own and really great over my others. Dries down well but not too much and you can see how it adds a natural oomph. It didnโ€™t flake after a bunch of coats. Add in the peptide serum and thatโ€™s a giant bonus. Canโ€™t wait to see if this really works!  This will be an auto-replenish I am thinking! 
Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Lowlighter Soft Glow Highlighter Unbothered - beautiful mix of peachy mauvey goldish. It dries down to powder nicely.  Itโ€™s a subtle glow underneath blush and over it all too. It also didnโ€™t settle into my pores or โ€œ lifeโ€™s linesโ€. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Kosas Hotliner Hyaluronic Acid Contouring Lip Liner Extra -very bright cherry red
ILIA Lip Sketch Hydrating Lipstick + Lip Liner Crayon Night Bloom - magenta - while Iโ€™m not usually a big lip crayon fan due to the crayon pencil taste and scent these are terrific. Colors are saturated, creamy, very long-lasting and these did not bleed. I ate , had coffee and a meeting and this was still on and looked like an even stain. Not sure if the deeper pigments stay on longer than lighter shades. Very impressive and love these shades if youโ€™re a red lover. The pinks and nudes look so good too- good depth and not pasty etc. Some quick swatches on swatch thread. 
ILIA Lip Sketch Hydrating Lipstick + Lip Liner Crayon Case Study - neutral classic red- still deep
ILIA Lip Sketch Hydrating Lipstick + Lip Liner Crayon Blue Note - cool blue cherry red @WinglessOne fyi. 

AWESOME haul @Sunnysmom โค๏ธ heatwave looks soooo amazing! I would add it to my cart except the gloss would kill me. Does it try down matte?

Also, this post has reminded me that I need to put my caliray Come Hell or High Water Volumizing & Lengthening Tubing Mascara 0.37 oz / 11 mL back in my rotation ๐Ÿฅฐ

I did think of you regarding the Benefit @jaaayp ! It could be โ€œone of the ones!!โ€ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ Not completely no, but pretty close?! Stays creamy and light. I would love to get another one. The matte version of this does dry down but the colors barely showed up when I swatched them. Good if you want the most subtle of colors I think. 

Benefit Cosmetics Plushtint Moisturizing Matte Lip Tint 12 Purrr had the most color and tint to it but none were really a red or true pink . I had forgotten how great the mascara was too! 

@Sunnysmom fabulous,  enjoy all those goodies

Iโ€™m so excited to try and use these @CorgiMommy , thank you! 

@Sunnysmom Amazing haul and pictures

Thank you so much @SportyGirly125 ! 

@Sunnysmom  Does the Kaya dry down?  Everything that we both own looks so good on you!

Many similars eh @Ispend2much6 ?! No it really doesnโ€™t unless it was the skincare I had on underneath but the times Iโ€™ve used it, it stays quite creamy. The color doesnโ€™t show up too much on me tbh but itโ€™s soft and natural! I am layering it with some highlighter or gel blush underneath and stronger cream or powder blush over it! ๐Ÿ˜†

Such a wonderful haul of goodness here! @Sunnysmom.

You made great use of your Gift Card and Rouge Reward ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค

Fenty's GWP sounds so good. Good job getting your hands on it. And I think it's so cute and mini that it's going to fit anywhere, perfectly on the go sized.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

(Oooh I have Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Lowlighter Soft Glow Highlighter Unbothered in a up coming order and seeing your swatch is sooo satisfying ๐Ÿคฉ thank you for sharing all those! )

I had so much fun picking these out @CynthieLu ! I hope you love the DM! Itโ€™s gonna be so cute on you! ๐Ÿ’ž

I wanted to pick this up during the sale but it went O/S to fast.

I had been waiting and waiting for a restock, and I just noticed the other day that my local store still had a few left. I made a BOPIS order and picked it up in store the next day. And now ta-da! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ซ

1000017766.jpg

I'm curious to see if this will be good for touching up my bangs on days they look greasy but the rest of hair is still doing okay. ๐Ÿง

Ooooh @CynthieLu let us know your thoughts! I know @itsfi aaaabsolutely loves this dry shampoo!

Thatโ€™s a great idea @CynthieLu ! Glad you were able to grab it! 

Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š @Sunnysmom 

Iโ€™m glad you were able to find it @CynthieLu !

I just kinda assumed it was out everywhere ๐Ÿ˜… I wish I'd check that option sooner. Lol. @faeriegirl Thank you!

898 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos118
  • 1000017278.gif
  • 1000017279.gif
  • 17144986994738838166369396453455.jpg
  • 1000017375.jpg
  • 1000017377.jpg
  • IMG_4273.jpeg
  • IMG_4839.jpeg
  • DC3A9152-0AD0-4FFF-AFF4-8DC0E2D7F252.jpeg
  • 3E7CA2AA-24E8-487D-AD68-99B3FCF0BFC5.jpeg
  • I intentionally picked shades Sephora doesnโ€™t carry, so I could use other retailer rewards instead of my most recently acquired Rouge Reward (which Iโ€™ll use for different goodies).
  • Okay, NOW Iโ€™ll stop buying so many candles this year. :D
  • 17146722456176014968085215806512.jpg
  • IMG_4283.jpeg
  • IMG_4288.jpeg
  • IMG_4097.jpeg
testing