cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hi everyone! I’m new to the BIC. I love everything makeup, skin and hair. I’m a huge perfume enthusiast. Currently obsessed with Ruby Orchid by Viktor & Rolf.

I love any and everything #lancome or #patrickta or and #fresh. I swear by fresh skin care. I have been using Fresh for over 10 years and it is still my go to keeping my skin glowing and healthy.

@knzre23 Hi there!  So glad to have you here and thank you for sharing a few favs 🙂.

Welcome to the BIC @knzre23 !

@knzre23 Welcome to BIC! 

Hello and welcome to the community @knzre23 💕💝

It's a really fun place. I think you'll fit right in here.  

I haven't tried anything from Fresh. Do you have some Holy Grails you can share? 😉

Hi @cynthia Lu very nice to meet you! My absolute faves from Fresh is the Soy Fresh cleanser. I Use it everyday! And I love the Black tea mask. Game changer! I use a few other products from them but those two are my faves.

Ooooh @knzre23 @heartsmyface You've given me some things too go scope out! A black tea mask sounds delightful and so does the anti aging serum.  💜 

Hi beauties! I’m Michaela & I’m new to the insider community! I’m a lover of all things beauty, hair care, & skin care. Also, a major perfume enthusiast! My current fave is Maison Margiela REPLICA' Jazz Club Eau de Toilette

I would love to try Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Bubble Bath next..or any of the others! Also, awaiting to try Caudalie Vinoclean Makeup Removing Cleansing Oil 5.0 oz/ 150 mL 

Welcome to the BIC @mkayyy1 !

Welcome 🙂 @mkayyy1 We're so happy to have you join us here. Love your perfume choices! I've had mini's of Bubble Bath and enjoyed it a lot, but my absolute favorite from that line has got to be Beach Walk. 🏖💙

@mkayyy1 Hey girl, welcome!  We're glad to have you here and thanks for sharing a few of your favs.

@mkayyy1  hello and welcome to BIC! We are happy to have you here! 💜

@mkayyy1 Welcome to BIC! 

@mkayyy1, Maison Margiela Jazz Club smells amazing. I love the candle too! All the things!! They have such a beautifully scented collection. Autumn Vibes and Winter Stroll have been another couple of my favorites from the brand - both the perfume and the candles. Welcome to BIC!

Welcome! You are in the right place! I love Madison Margiela too. My favorite is Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Beach Walk Eau de Toilette 

Jazz Club is amazing too. I love perfume too!

I just took a pic of my Ellis Brooklyn fragrances, have you tried these? @mkayyy1 

IMG_4366.jpeg

@sister13  Beach Walk is another one I’m waiting to try!! Also, I’ve only tried the Salt by Ellis Brooklyn & it’s a good one! So nice to meet you! 

Hi everyone!

My name is Mike and I enjoy discovering new products. I have been using luxury skincare products for over 20 years and recently decided to try my hand at content creation, as I noticed a distinct lack of men in this space. My favourite skincare line is Drunk Elephant; the Protini Polypeptide moisturizer along with the B-Hydra serum are a few of my favourite products. As a guy with newly long-hair, I’ve had to learn hair care and discover what works for me. I’ve been liking the results with my routine of Ouai’s leave-in, Olaplex #6 when 80% dry, and #7 oil to finish. A product I would love to get my hands on is Maison Margiela REPLICA' Jazz Club Eau de Toilette. Follow me @curatorofexcellence on Instagram!

Welcome to the BIC @BoldandBearded ! 

@BoldandBearded  hello and welcome to BIC! And good for you for being the representation you want to see in the beauty space. Those hair products sound excellent!

3,706 Replies
testing