Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I shared this news on Twitch a while back (Yes, I’m a streamer now 😅) and just recently on IG. I also wanted to share this news with all the supportive allies on BIC…

A few weeks ago  came out to a coworker! It was incredibly scary but she knew where the conversation was headed and assured me that she had my back no matter what happened to me at work. It started with us twinning our outfits at work. One day she wore a dress that was similar to one I have. I told her I had a similar outfit but couldn’t exactly wear it to work. After asking her not to judge me and multiple reassurances from her that she had my back, I showed her a photo of me in girl-mode wearing the dress. She told me she’d be in my corner if anything ever went wrong at work. Yay for supportive coworkers who are also amazing friends! 💖💖💖

@JoSometimes fabulous

@JoSometimes I'm so happy for you!!! What a huge weight lifted from your shoulders

@JoSometimes  Hooray for true allies! (Typing this via phone without my readers, so hopefully there aren’t too many typos/automiscorrects.) As an LGBTQ+ person myself, I’m so glad you’ve got a good support network in your offline life. ❤️ I plan to rant about a super frustrating not-supportive situation I’ve been helping someone with (when I’m home and wearing glasses), but your news is the breath of happiness I seriously needed to hear right now. 

@WinglessOne I’m glad my happy story was able to bring you some happiness too!

IMG_5114.jpeg

@SportyGirly125  happy mother's day! And happy mother's day to all BIC moms, grandmas, pet moms, etc.! 🥰💜

@caitbird Thank you

Thank you 🙏 and Happy Mother's Day to you @SportyGirly125 💐❤️ and to all you beautiful BIC Mawma's!  Xoxo 💖

@CynthieLu Happy Mother’s Day!

Happy mother's Day @SportyGirly125 💐❤️ and fellow Bic mommys 💕

@lmaster @Happy Mother’s Day!

Happy Mother's Day to you, @SportyGirly125 , and to all on BIC that are moms, pet moms, like a mom, etc.

@CorgiMommy Thank you 

IMG_4514.jpeg

I finally did it! After a year of waiting, I finally experience the perfect date. It wasn’t too hot and wasn’t too cold. 😏

(Sorry @danielledanielle I can’t find the other thread!)

@faeriegirl @CorgiMommy @CynthieLu I love you all! Thank you for engaging in my humor. 🤪

It was a good one @JoSometimes 👏

@JoSometimes that movie has forever changed April 25th

@JoSometimes  It was perfect! All I needed was a light jacket😂

7 Replies
testing