Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!

Monthly Faves February 2024Monthly Faves February 2024

I hope this month has been treating you well, BIC, because this year we get an extra day to celebrate our February favorites! 💞 I’ve been feeling a little adventurous lately and testing out some new (or new-to-me) products, as well as some new shades of products and brands I already know and love. I’ve been manifesting sleek hair, smooth skin, and natural-looking makeup this month, and I think I found the right combo of products to get me there – or at least try! 😉

Here are the beauty goodies I’ve been reaching for the most this month:

Take it away, Community! Tell us what your favorites have been this February. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!

If you are looking for a concealer and you have very bad acne do not get the benefit cake less concealer that looks like a pencil it does not react well with acne on skin.

I have the glow recipe dew drops and the are amazing but once I put them on I see no difference or change in my skin so I don't recommend.

Cant wait to try this blush

#skincare

I loved the lineage lip sleeping mask

@AlexBT Omg. I tried Tower 28 Beauty’s ShineOn Lip Jelly Gloss in the color Sesame. I love it. It’s smooth and has a wonderful pop of color! 

IMG_5628.jpeg

Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Lip Jelly Non-Sticky Gloss 

That shade looks soooo pretty!! 

my wife cant even post her monthly favorites because she cant access her account! has been locked out and she has talked to 3 different people on the phone....now im taking matters into my own hands

I can post- my issue is I can't shop online. Or even favorite anything. Nothing will go to my shopping cart! It keeps saying 'check your Internet connection' but I used to shop anywhere and I can't even get it to work at home!!

posted on ig about the rest passowrd sturggle and i got a lot of my friends saying this is common. had a friend say it took her 1 year to get her accoutn back. another said she had so many points on her account but no one could figure out how to reset her password so she had to make a new one. my wife has been a loyal sephora customer for years! please help her retrieve her account. PM me

@AlexBT Here are my very late Feb favorites as I had such a crazy time staying on BIC! 🤣 So glad it appears to fixed! ☺️

(Turns out this soup was a favorite as well as I made it so many times and the yummy rewards candle was perfect to help mask the scent! Those come in so handy! 😍)  

IMG_0302.jpeg

innisfree Cherry Blossom Dewy Glow Jelly Moisturizer with Niacinimide 1.69 oz / 50 ml is something I had been very curious about and it’s quite wonderful. Such a perfect consistency but it also really does moisturize. This will probably be so good for warmer months. It smells and feels amazing. 

Dior Capture Dreamskin 1-Minute Mask 2.5 oz / 75 mL was enabled by @itsfi last year and I just love it. It seems impossible that it can be so effective in a minute but it is! 

MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Rouge is maybe my favorite cream blush formula of all time. This turns into a perfect pinky red flush that is really flattering and not too bright once it works with skin tones. I also wear the Merit Cheeky and Apres constantly. 

Saie Mini Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter Starglow is such a versatile product to mix or use on its own. Love the effortless natural glow it gives and is never sticky. 

Dior Rouge Dior Refillable Lipstick 964 Ambitious was a favorite in the old formula and this new matte is even better. The perfect bitten berry. I often layer it with Kosas Weightless Lip Color Nourishing Satin Lipstick Star Power or use the Kosas on its own to give the best stain. They both feel so light. Great for little to no makeup days! 

Spoiler
Left lip- Ambitious, Right lip- Star Power, below both mixed, Merit Rouge, Saie StarglowLeft lip- Ambitious, Right lip- Star Power, below both mixed, Merit Rouge, Saie Starglow

Newbie here, first post.

So in February I decided I’d try out:

Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Hair Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL 

and

Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 8.5 oz / 250 mL 

My hair is getting older (with years), longer and I bit the bullet and color treated my hair. From all the hype, I’m hoping to see the awesome results that others have. 
The third product I tried is

Alpyn Beauty Juneberry & Collagen Hydrating Cold Cream Cleanser 3.9 oz / 115 mL 

I’m used to exfoliating daily with another product but I was interested in trying something like the old fashioned “cold cream” for that cooling” sensation. I have to say I’m impressed. Not only does this product exfoliate but the cooling sensation, like back in the day, brought back many a memory. 

Great month it was February 2024!

@ScottyL Alpyn Beauty makes some great products  and welcome to BIC

These are my top three monthly favs of February 2024! Sorry this is so late! 

1. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum this is such a vibe and it works so well!!

2. The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum my skin has not been dry all month because of this stuff!

3. Sol de Janeiro SOL Cheirosa '62 Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz / 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray  it smells soooooo good!!!!

@theaterqueen113 the glow recipe drops are a BIC favorite 

Thanks @CorgiMommy ! I agree!

my top 3 for february:

i loved all these products and cant wait for some new march releases.

I have the glow recipe toner, and as a tween, I love it

All of these sound amazing 🤩 @sct2 

307 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos26
  • Monthly Faves February 2024
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-43-41 Magic Elixir – Scalp & Hair Oil Treatment – Kiehl’s.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-53 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-21 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-31 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • 5F8534EB-3F00-4CD3-8522-A49E25A298EE.jpeg
  • IMG_5283.jpeg
  • IMG_20240220_074648507.jpg
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1708650613569.png
  • 1000014603.jpg
  • 1000014544.jpg
  • 1000014542.jpg
  • 1000013912.jpg
  • 20240223_132524.jpg