Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!

Monthly Faves February 2024Monthly Faves February 2024

I hope this month has been treating you well, BIC, because this year we get an extra day to celebrate our February favorites! 💞 I’ve been feeling a little adventurous lately and testing out some new (or new-to-me) products, as well as some new shades of products and brands I already know and love. I’ve been manifesting sleek hair, smooth skin, and natural-looking makeup this month, and I think I found the right combo of products to get me there – or at least try! 😉

Here are the beauty goodies I’ve been reaching for the most this month:

Take it away, Community! Tell us what your favorites have been this February. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!

Hey!!!!

I haven't been able to try their new one yet but I've heard that it smells amazing!

I'm not 100% sure but I think it comes in a smaller/mini size and it's a little bit cheaper. That's what I had to do. I purchased their mist 62. I used afterpay whenever I place an order. If you become a member (which is free) you will get free shipping and that helps a lot!!!

@Shosh85, YSL Over Red!! ♥️ Excellent choice; it smells wonderful. Ahhh, good to know you’re a fan of The Inkey List moisturizer - I tested the product in store and the consistency was very nice! 😍 Do you think it’s something you’d use year round?

@itsfi I think for a normal/average person (because I am definitely not either 😅) this would be great for colder/winter months but maybe a little too heavy for warmer/summer months. I personally will probably end up using all year round because my skin is just always Sahara Desert-dry. Lately I've just been using it night. 😃

@Shosh85 Cute pic and great faves! That Inkey moisturizer sounds lovely... I've been gravitating toward anything with 'plumping' in it lately!

Thank you @AlexBT! I'm always looking for some good plumping products too, and this one's definitely a winner! It is so thick and creamy, my dry skin LOVES it 🥰😊 

@Shosh85 yes that ysl perfume is amazing!!

@lmaster  I know, right?! I like to spray my pillow with it at night so I can smell it as I fall asleep 😋☺️

Oh my @Shosh85 that's a great idea!!! 💡

Those look amazing that green tea cream is so interesting it sounds great how did you like it? @Shosh85  💚🫶

@peculiarzmakeup  It's a great everyday/every season kind of moisturizer. It's got a nice, thick and creamy consistency, but doesn't feel heavy or causes breakouts. It doesn't have much of a scent that I can detect. It also works well under makeup and leaves a sort of dewy glow.

IMG_5383.jpeg

That sounds amazing, I’m definatley going to try it. Thanks for the info 🫶💕 @Shosh85 

These are some great favorites @Shosh85 ❤️

@happyskincare  Thank you! 🙂

@Shosh85 those are great favorites, enjoy

@CorgiMommy  Thanks so much! 😃

Omg girl I see you!!!😝😝😝

@tokiohotel4life Hi! 👋 😝

Lovely choices @Shosh85. Inkey's new moisturizer is on my wish list of products to try. 🙂 It sounds great!

Do you use it morning and night? 

@CynthieLu  It has a pretty thick consistency, so I'm mostly just using this one at night. My dry skin loves it! 😃

That's good to know @Shosh85 thank you! 

19 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos26
  • Monthly Faves February 2024
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-43-41 Magic Elixir – Scalp & Hair Oil Treatment – Kiehl’s.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-53 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-21 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-31 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • 5F8534EB-3F00-4CD3-8522-A49E25A298EE.jpeg
  • IMG_5283.jpeg
  • IMG_20240220_074648507.jpg
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1708650613569.png
  • 1000014603.jpg
  • 1000014544.jpg
  • 1000014542.jpg
  • 1000013912.jpg
  • 20240223_132524.jpg