Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!

Monthly Faves February 2024Monthly Faves February 2024

I hope this month has been treating you well, BIC, because this year we get an extra day to celebrate our February favorites! ๐Ÿ’ž Iโ€™ve been feeling a little adventurous lately and testing out some new (or new-to-me) products, as well as some new shades of products and brands I already know and love. Iโ€™ve been manifesting sleek hair, smooth skin, and natural-looking makeup this month, and I think I found the right combo of products to get me there โ€“ or at least try! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Here are the beauty goodies Iโ€™ve been reaching for the most this month:

Take it away, Community! Tell us what your favorites have been this February. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the โ€œ#โ€ symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!

@Mellmars1185, yes x 5 with these beauties! Iโ€™m counting the Sephora bag as your 5th favorite for the month! โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ I found my deluxe size of the Kerastase and am stowing it away for my work trip in the spring. 

@itsfi Thank you! Oh yay! It is always nice to find something you love...especially so you can use it for travel. That will be a nice treat when you are away. I have been using it often since discovering it and I also found another deluxe size in a different Sephora Favorites set. For some reason I collect them because I love the boxes and packaging they come in but I should start opening them all because there could be more favourites to discover!

@Mellmars1185 Love your flat-lay! Isn't the Ole lip balm so good? I want to try the other shades!

@AlexBT Thank you! Yes the Olehenriksen is my new favourite balm. It feels so good on the lips! I also love the squeezy tube.

Beautiful items and great products! Itโ€™s such a gorgeous photo arrangement as well โค๏ธ hope your enjoying them ๐Ÿซถ @Mellmars1185 

@peculiarzmakeup Thank you very much!

@Mellmars1185  Great favs! 

@ather Thank you!

Awesome favorites @Mellmars1185 ๐Ÿฅฐ I think the Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara is slowly growing on me.. I really really love that it does not smudge under the eyes!

@jaaayp Thank you! It has grown on me too. At first there was a learning curve for me. I find it dries down quickly. I am getting the hang of it now. Yesterday my SO asked me if I was wearing false lashes lol

And how easily it washes off ๐Ÿ˜‰ @jaaayp  Mascara can be so stubborn. 

@Mellmars1185 love that mascara 

@AlexBT well it looks like it is time to take a peek at some swatches of that blush - the shades are gorgeous ๐Ÿ’–

@eshoe They are!! I keep seeing people use different shades in videos on social media and I can't decide which one to collect next! 

Hee hee, โ€œwhich one to collect next,โ€ @AlexBTโ€ฆsounds like a true winner ๐Ÿ† 

Let us know how you like them if you do. @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜‰ I know I'm getting very curious about these. ๐Ÿฉท

I have a bag of mini recyclables for Sephora, @CynthieLu, which means it is time to visit a store in personโ€ฆmaking a mental checklist to swatch and see!

@eshoe I agree, going to try them this week.  They look awesome!

Just finally able to log on again, @CorgiMommy - were you able to swatch any of the PT blushes yet? ๐Ÿคฉ

Everywhere I look I'm seeing Patrick Ta blushes ๐Ÿคฉ and I'm totally ok with it. @AlexBT This one is named so perfectly. Beautiful choices this month! I love that you included the hair oil by K18 in your picks. I have this oil and if I use it regularly,  it noticeably reduces the amount of split ends I get each month. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

1000013912.jpg

My most reached for and products that have me still getting excited to use them are: 

Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Soothing Serum Skin Tint Foundation with Peptides + Ceramides 4 After getting my skin scanned in store, I switched to the 4 instead of the 2 and it is a much better match. (That scan is so handy!)

The Ordinary Mini Multi Peptide Hair Density Serum 1 oz / 30 mL I fell out of the habit of using this, and my hair missed it. This month I got back into the routine and my scalp feels so good. ๐Ÿ’–

PATRICK TA Major Dimension III Matte Eyeshadow Palette I initially picked this up after seeing @Mellmars1185 's beautiful looks with it. I love how creamy soft the powders are and how easily they blend. I look forward to playing with this palette ๐Ÿ˜„

#StriVectin TL Advancedโ„ข Tightening Neck Cream PLUS with Alpha-3 Peptide โ„ข 0.25 oz / 7 ml # StriVectin Peptight โ„ข Tightening & Brightening Face Serum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL are both new to me this month, I have been using them nightly on my routine and I'm liking them alot so far. ๐ŸŒ 

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos26
  • Monthly Faves February 2024
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-43-41 Magic Elixir โ€“ Scalp & Hair Oil Treatment โ€“ Kiehlโ€™s.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-53 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-21 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-31 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • 5F8534EB-3F00-4CD3-8522-A49E25A298EE.jpeg
  • IMG_5283.jpeg
  • IMG_20240220_074648507.jpg
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1708650613569.png
  • 1000014603.jpg
  • 1000014544.jpg
  • 1000014542.jpg
  • 1000013912.jpg
  • 20240223_132524.jpg