Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!

Monthly Faves February 2024Monthly Faves February 2024

I hope this month has been treating you well, BIC, because this year we get an extra day to celebrate our February favorites! 💞 I’ve been feeling a little adventurous lately and testing out some new (or new-to-me) products, as well as some new shades of products and brands I already know and love. I’ve been manifesting sleek hair, smooth skin, and natural-looking makeup this month, and I think I found the right combo of products to get me there – or at least try! 😉

Here are the beauty goodies I’ve been reaching for the most this month:

Take it away, Community! Tell us what your favorites have been this February. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!

Awesome favorites @SportyGirly125 ! Omg self heating packs?!?!

@jaaayp doesn't that sound fabulous?  I've seen a few people post about those packs now and everyone raves about them.

Another thing I need to add to cart....? 🤔 @CookieGirl1 @SportyGirly125 I would love to know what it does for your hair vs non heating @SportyGirly125 !

@jaaayp @I have dry coarse wavy hair. When I apply hair oil before I shampoo I feel like it makes my hair softer. 

Got it! I think that makes sense @SportyGirly125 I have dry, fine, straight hair and I do think my hair doesn't like a  lot of jojoba oil 🤔 but maybe I'll give it a whirl and see if I can get them to like it this time. Thanks for sharing!

@jaaayp @My hair is similar to yours but curly. I sometimes use jojoba but also use Verb’s repair oil which is mornings and jojoba. It takes awhile for it to soak in.

A hairdresser told me that when my hair stopped absorbing oil and it just sat on top that it meant my hair was healthy again. She said it only absorbs what it needs. Hope so!

I love the verb oil @Ispend2much6 ! I personally think maybe I just needed a carrier oil with my jojoba...? I was bummed because jojoba oil is much cheaper than mixed products but that's good to know! My hair definitely still absorbs a lot of other oils so... it's still not healthy yet... LOL

@jaaayp Yup. It reminds me of V05 hot oil. 

I used to love the V05 hot oil @SportyGirly125 !

@SportyGirly125  Great favs! 

@ather @Thank you 

Mixing BBW clementine with Leahlani's grapefruit oil sounds like citrusy deliciousness @SportyGirly125 🤩

@CynthieLu @It’s so good together and then top it off with the BBW clementine perfume. 

I’ve been getting more into makeup the last few month I do like my makeup to be more natural for the day to day look😊

these 3 products have been what I’ve been using everyday for my makeup routine 

LYS Beauty Triple Fix Brightening Concealer perfect for brightening my under eyes and concealer small blemishes 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Virtue Ive been really into this color!🤩

Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Drift I’ve finally found myself a perfect brown mascara doesn’t smudge or flake!

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Kind Words Matte Lipstick Humble got this in the perfect pout set such a lovely every day shade🥰

and the #Kiehl’s ultra face cream (for some reason isn’t tagging😅) has been my favorite night moisturizer at the moment and the 

Sol de Janeiro Mini Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream 2.5 oz/ 75 mL  is my current favorite body cream🧡

I keep on discovering more and more amazing products!😅🤭❤️

IMG_5283.jpeg

A brown mascara, @happyskincare? Sounds like that would make for a very soft, pretty look - thank you for sharing! 

@happyskincare Ahhh I've been meaning to try that brown mascara, too, and it looks like I'm not alone! 😅 I've been trying to decide between the Tower 28 and Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara Dream Pop which they call a "berry-brown" which I think would pop nicely against greenish blue eyes.... I just have too many mascaras though lol

I love the Tower 28 black mascara, but now I definitely want to try the brown @happyskincare !

Ah.. yes @happyskincare ! The Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Drift really have to be GOAT 🥰🥰🥰

@happyskincare  Great favs! I love RB virtue too. It’s perfect for every day use! And Tower 28 mascara is great! 

Thanks @ather yes agree!

@happyskincare it is great to find your perfect mascara.

The Rare Beauty blush is a great color, I like it too.

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos26
  • Monthly Faves February 2024
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-43-41 Magic Elixir – Scalp & Hair Oil Treatment – Kiehl’s.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-53 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-21 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-31 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • 5F8534EB-3F00-4CD3-8522-A49E25A298EE.jpeg
  • IMG_5283.jpeg
  • IMG_20240220_074648507.jpg
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1708650613569.png
  • 1000014603.jpg
  • 1000014544.jpg
  • 1000014542.jpg
  • 1000013912.jpg
  • 20240223_132524.jpg