Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – CHAMPION REVEALED: Check out Community's favorite product!

TeamBIC_0-1709311651362.png

We’re kicking off March right by bringing back the BIC’s favorite beauty bracket challenge – Makeup Madness! 😉 For the fourth year in a row, we’re putting makeup-related categories to the test by asking Community members to pick their favorite between two every week. At the end of the bracket, we’ll know which makeup category will earn this year’s Community Champion crown. 👑

In past years, Mascara, Lipstick, and Eyeshadow have earned the honorable title of Makeup Madness winner. This year, we’re bringing eight fresh categories into the frenzy – we’ll reveal them slowly and keep a visual of the current bracket updated below! 

Cream Blush is the Makeup Madness Champion of 2024!Cream Blush is the Makeup Madness Champion of 2024!

To vote in Makeup Madness, hit the reply button below and tell us which category you’re voting for AND tag a product within that category that you love! For example, the sparkle and shine queen @AlexBT might respond with, “Lip oil! One of my favorites is Dior Lip Glow Oil 20 Mahogany." 

On your marks … get set … go! New voting rounds begin on Fridays, and end the following Thursday at 2pm Pacific Time:

• ROUND 1 (3/1 – 3/7): Lip Oil (👑) vs. Tinted Lip Balm
  • ROUND 2 (3/8 – 3/14): Brushes (👑) vs. Sponges
  • ROUND 3 (3/15 – 3/21): Cream Blush (👑) vs. Contour Stick
  • ROUND 4 (3/22 – 3/28): Eyelash Curler (👑) vs. Eyeshadow Primer
  • ROUND 5 (3/29 – 4/4): Lip Oil (👑) vs. Brushes
  • ROUND 6 (4/5 – 4/11): Cream Blush (👑) vs. Eyelash Curler
  • FINAL ROUND (4/12 – 4/18): Lip Oil vs. Cream Blush (👑)
  • CHAMPION REVEALED (4/19): Cream Blush!

Hit “Reply” below to vote for your personal pick in this week’s makeup category match up and tag your favorite by using the “#” symbol! Don’t forget to check back in for each week’s results and to participate in the next round of voting. 😊

UPDATE 4/19/24: Thanks to everyone who voted in this year's Makeup Madness Challenge! Our 2024 champion is none other than Cream Blush, and lots of you tagged your favorites in the replies. 🧡 In honor of our winning category, here are the five top-tagged cream blushes of Makeup Madness 2024.

1. PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo 
  2. LYS Beauty Higher Standard Cream Glow Blush Sticks 
  3. Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush 
  4. MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush 
  5. Ami Colé Desert Date Cream Blush & Lip Multistick 

And just for fun, here's a look at some of the top-tagged product from all the Makeup Madness categories this year!

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – CHAMPION REVEALED: Check out Community's favorite product!

I can totally get along with Cream Blush as a winner. Honestly cream blushes are actually more verstile products  and we can get the whole monochromatic look from one product. 

I love the list of most tagged products  and spot some of my favourites there. A special shout out to pro blush brush. It is excellent to apply blush exactly where I want it and works equally well for powder and cream.

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – CHAMPION REVEALED: Check out Community's favorite product!

@fatimamummy You are so right. The SC Blush Brush is so soft with an excellent angle. I use it more than any other cheek brush I have. 🖌️ 

💖 SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #93 

@TeamBIC I love that you've let us know which items were the most tagged!  I love a cream blush and will have to pick up two more of the top choices to round out my stash.  

Byoma !!

Yess team blush!!! I love lip oil although I agree cream blush number 1!!

Congrats to Team Cream Blush.  🤩🏆🏆🤩

This year was a close one in many rounds. Yay cream blush! What a fun challenge 🏆😊💗 @TeamBIC 

It was a fun one this year @Mellmars1185 I loved the twists and turns we had along the way. 😉

Wooo cream blush!!!! 

Yay cream blush! @TeamBIC 

Oh wow cream blush is a winner 🏆 

thank you @TeamBIC ☺️ 

Thank you @TeamBIC for hosting another year of Makeup Madness! 🎉 This is one of the challenges I look forward to the most every year -  both for the match ups (oh, there were some challenging rounds there! Well played!) as well as for the final results, and also to see what products the BIC beauties name as a their favorites each round. 

Congrats to Team Cream Blush!!! 🏆  Much like the mens' and womens' NCAA March Madness bracket, I also did not pick the winning team for Sephora BIC's Makeup Madness Challenge 2024. It's all good, though; I have these beauties to play with and, it turns out, I'm only missing one product from each list - and yes, both products  have been added to my wish list, so it's very likely they'll show up in a future haul post! 😉 🛍 

Final - Top 5 Cream Blush.jpg

Of the five top-tagged cream blushes from this year's challenge, I don't (yet 😄) have the LYS Beauty Higher Standard Cream Glow Blush Stick. The shades Elite (mauve) and Focused (warm cinnamon pink) have caught my eye. I'm currently on a low-buy, but will see about swatching these in store at some point. 😉

Final - Tops in Other Categories.jpg

Likewise, of the top-tagged products from all the Makeup Madness 2024 categories, I'm missing Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks. I've previously swatched the two lightest shades in store, and I'll be looking to add Bright Side to my cart in the future! 😍 Shade and tone look like it could make for a lovely contour. 

Great recap @itsfi ! 

Both of your collections are beautiful to see. @itsfi Thank you for sharing. 😍

Fun to see your stash @itsfi ! The Merit blushes are just the best! Do you apply yours with a brush or fingers by the way? I usually do fingers but am wondering why I’m not using a brush! 🤔

Voting for Dior lip oil in final round!!! The best

So many beautiful options in all the categories but happy to see cream blush for the win! It’s so easy to work with or layer with other products! 

🎉Cream Blush for the Win!!🎉

I was rooting hard for this category to take it home. After Makeup brushes had that crushing loss I feel so relieved Cream Blushes get thier moment to shine.

1000016843.gif

🥳🥳🥳

Yay for cream blush! It has definitely become a staple in my routine! 🩷

772 Replies
testing