Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – CHAMPION REVEALED: Check out Community's favorite product!

TeamBIC_0-1709311651362.png

We’re kicking off March right by bringing back the BIC’s favorite beauty bracket challenge – Makeup Madness! 😉 For the fourth year in a row, we’re putting makeup-related categories to the test by asking Community members to pick their favorite between two every week. At the end of the bracket, we’ll know which makeup category will earn this year’s Community Champion crown. 👑

In past years, Mascara, Lipstick, and Eyeshadow have earned the honorable title of Makeup Madness winner. This year, we’re bringing eight fresh categories into the frenzy – we’ll reveal them slowly and keep a visual of the current bracket updated below! 

Cream Blush is the Makeup Madness Champion of 2024!Cream Blush is the Makeup Madness Champion of 2024!

To vote in Makeup Madness, hit the reply button below and tell us which category you’re voting for AND tag a product within that category that you love! For example, the sparkle and shine queen @AlexBT might respond with, “Lip oil! One of my favorites is Dior Lip Glow Oil 20 Mahogany." 

On your marks … get set … go! New voting rounds begin on Fridays, and end the following Thursday at 2pm Pacific Time:

• ROUND 1 (3/1 – 3/7): Lip Oil (👑) vs. Tinted Lip Balm
  • ROUND 2 (3/8 – 3/14): Brushes (👑) vs. Sponges
  • ROUND 3 (3/15 – 3/21): Cream Blush (👑) vs. Contour Stick
  • ROUND 4 (3/22 – 3/28): Eyelash Curler (👑) vs. Eyeshadow Primer
  • ROUND 5 (3/29 – 4/4): Lip Oil (👑) vs. Brushes
  • ROUND 6 (4/5 – 4/11): Cream Blush (👑) vs. Eyelash Curler
  • FINAL ROUND (4/12 – 4/18): Lip Oil vs. Cream Blush (👑)
  • CHAMPION REVEALED (4/19): Cream Blush!

Hit “Reply” below to vote for your personal pick in this week’s makeup category match up and tag your favorite by using the “#” symbol! Don’t forget to check back in for each week’s results and to participate in the next round of voting. 😊

UPDATE 4/19/24: Thanks to everyone who voted in this year's Makeup Madness Challenge! Our 2024 champion is none other than Cream Blush, and lots of you tagged your favorites in the replies. 🧡 In honor of our winning category, here are the five top-tagged cream blushes of Makeup Madness 2024.

1. PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo 
  2. LYS Beauty Higher Standard Cream Glow Blush Sticks 
  3. Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush 
  4. MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush 
  5. Ami Colé Desert Date Cream Blush & Lip Multistick 

And just for fun, here's a look at some of the top-tagged product from all the Makeup Madness categories this year!

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – Round 3: Cream Blush vs. Contour Stick

Blush!! Hands down! I have never once used contour of any kind but I definitely love cream blushes and it's part of my daily makeup routine 😃

The two that I alternate with the most is MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Beverly Hills and Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Magic Hour 

@Shosh85, excellent choices! I've been a fan of the Merit cream blushes for a while, picking up different shades along the way. The Tower 28 BeachPlease line is one I've only recently started falling for - they are quite nice. Who knows why it's taken me so long to do that. 😅 Do you use your fingers to apply and blend, or do you have a go-to brush you like to use when these two?

@itsfi  With most cream blushes, I usually like to dab a little on with my finger first, then go in with a brush to buff it out. 😃

Those both look beautiful and so easily to apply! Love the creamy color shades adore these choices! @Shosh85 

@peculiarzmakeup  They're so great! I just love the glowy/dewy look and feel of them! 😍

Beautiful decision 😉 @Shosh85 You are another voice shouting out Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Golden Hour. I'm getting very curious about this one. 🧡

@CynthieLu  I love Tower 28! I have a few of the shades, but Magic Hour and Rush Hour are my favorites!

Good to know @Shosh85 thank you! I am going to quickly browse the shades 😉 ( they even fun names too, love it!)

This one is so hard because I love both, but I have to go with cream blush. My favorites are MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush and Westman Atelier Baby Cheeks Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick .  Even though Westman Atelier Face Trace Cream Contour Stick Biscuit is the best and easiest contour stick I’ve ever used.

Wonderful blush choices (and contour stick too) @faeriegirl.

@faeriegirl  Love the Merit blushes! Definitely need to try WA!

I love these choices I keep seeing the MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Beverly Hills it looks so good I might have to get it haha @faeriegirl  ❤️

Oooh it was a tough call for you. That must have been a hard decision to make. @faeriegirl I could feel the struggle between loved products. 

I am on team cream blushes. I love them because they have beautiful pigments and they *last*. The ones I've used from Danessa Myrics and Rare Beauty do not disappoint and my blush dosen't fade or disappear. 😍

1000015171.jpg

@CynthieLu  Oh, so pretty! I haven't tried the DM blushes yet, but I'll definitely have to soon!

They are *pigmented* and they don't give up. @Shosh85. 😄 The lasting power of these creme blushes is so impressive.

@CynthieLu  Oooh, sounds great! 😍

This is such a beautiful photo the ones from DM have so many beautiful shades I haven’t tried a blush other then RB this thread is giving me some great ideas 🥰 @CynthieLu 

Right? @peculiarzmakeup  I started reading this week's replies and now I'm thinking seriously about Tower 28 and that I obviously need to check them out soon. 😋

I have 4 I want to try now I can’t remember them all I know one is LYS, one Patrick TA, the RB one the one you mentioned and something else so 5 haha 😂 @CynthieLu 

If you mean the PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo Not Too Much duo's, samezies! 😋 I can't reasonably buy a blush right now @peculiarzmakeup (not that that's ever stopped me 🙈) but if I was it would be one or two of those and the Tower 28 ones 🤩

10 Replies
testing